- Securing Loads: SECCRA will not accept any vehicle for which the load is not securely covered. Click here for the full policy.
- Weigh In/Out: If you have a permit number please allow weigh master to identify your number. Come to a complete stop before pulling on the scale and leave scale when directed.
- Speed Limit: Observe maximum speed limit of 15 MPH for all vehicles.
- Be Courteous: Reckless, unsafe, or inconsiderate acts will not be tolerated.
- Await Directions: Drivers will be directed into the cell.
- Stay on Roads: Please stay on the roads. Do not drive on the grass.
- Clean up: Clean vehicle before leaving the facility and collect any trash which might blow or drop from your vehicle.
- Waste generated from within the SECCRA region only. Click here for SECCRA's service area. Waste generated from outside this area is not accepted. Waste includes household non-hazardous waste, TV’s, furniture, and clean up debris.
- Commercial non-hazardous and "municipal-like residual waste"
- Construction, demolition, lumber, poles, pipes – no more than 6 – 8 feet long, shingles, siding, and non-friable asbestos
- Tires (no rims) and appliances (special charges apply / report to office)
- Branches, brush, leaves, grass (compost area – some fees apply / report to office)
- Newspaper, magazines, junk mail, aluminum cans, bi-metal cans, etc. (recycling area – no fees apply)
- No “Out of region” waste
- No closed containers or drums – containers must be empty, clean, and open
- No chemicals, hazardous materials, toxic materials, paints, liquids, and oils
- No medical waste, hot ashes, lead acid batteries
- No tree stumps or large logs