The E. Kneale Dockstader Foundation, a charitable public foundation formed in honor of E. Kneale Dockstader, announces its 2015 grant funding round. Applications are due on April 1, 2015 for southern Chester County projects that enhance the natural environment, and environmental (scientific/engineering) scholarships.
We are planning on installing a 30-40' tall fence along Route 41 to prevent litter from leaving the site.
The E. Kneale Dockstader Foundation, a charitable public foundation formed in honor of E. Kneale Dockstader, announces its 2014 grant funding round.
After the festivities of Christmas and New Year’s are over, remember to recycle your tree. SECCRA will accept your Christmas trees for composting after the holidays.
- Sat Apr 12, 2014 9am to 3:00pm; CAT Pickering Campus, 1580 Charlestown Road, Phoenixville, PA
- Sat Apr 26, 2014 9am to 3:00pm; Octorara High School; Highland Road, Atglen, PA
- Sat May 17, 2014 9am to 3:00pm; Owen J Roberts Middle School; Ridge Road, Pottstown, PA
- Fri Jun 20, 2014 9am to 3:00pm; COATSVILLE 9TH-10TH GRADE CENTER (ACROSS FROM DAIRY QUEEN); 1425 EAST LINCOLN HIGHWAY, COATESVILLE, PA 19320
- Sat Sep 6, 2014 9am to 3:00pm; NEW GARDEN TOWNSHIP BUILDING; 8934 GAP NEWPORT RD, LANDENBERG
- Sat Oct 11, 2014 9am to 3:00pm; GOVERNMENT SERVICES CENTER; 601 WESTOWN ROAD, WEST CHESTER, PA 19380
Harnden Group: $1,798,840.05
The Southeastern Chester County Refuse Authority (SECCRA), is seeking bids for INSTALL CLAY/PROTECTIVE COVER/STONE & PIPE at the SECCRA Community Landfill.