The E. Kneale Dockstader Foundation, charged with promoting activities that enhance the environment in southern Chester County, awarded it annual round of grants totaling $80,325 to area organizations.
This year’s grant recipients and projects are:
- Corey Harrison, scholarship ($1,500)
- Kimberley Tioli, scholarship ($2,500)
- Barbara Stewart, Londonderry Park signs ($1,200)
- Kennett After School Association, environmental classroom ($1,800)
- Lincoln University, environmental education for elementary teachers ($6,825)
- Natural Lands Trust, ChesLen Preserve amenities ($6,500)
- Brandywine Valley Association, architectural plan for Browning barn ($20,000)
- Kennett Area Park Authority, renovation of three site buildings ($40,000)
For more information about the E. Kneale Dockstader Foundation, contact Bill Stullken of SECRRA at 610-869-2452 or visit www.seccra.org.